Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Taiki Japanese Seafood Restaurant



Under a Japanese friends' recommendation, describing the standard of this restaurant among her top lists. I cannot resist but to try it myself as in my list of " Angela's good food " theory - if want to try a cusine, best to ask people from that country.

Otoro- Tuna Sashimi

Agedashi Tofu- Deep fried bean curd with eggplants

Braised "Kurobuta" pork belly with mustard and vegetable on the side


Cubed marble score 9+ Wagyu steak with stir-fried vegetable on the sizzling plate served with TAIKI steak sauce

Each dish is uniquely tasty . "Otoro" is the top grade of tuna, fatty meat taken from around the fish's belly area. It is expensive but it worth every cents as it is sooooo succulent and almost seems to melt in my mouth. The Agedashi tofu lightly battered, brings a twist with eggplant embedded in between the tofu. While Braised pork belly brings a sense of sweetness, with every bite seems to shredded naturally.

Once again, my theory proves I'm right.

Taiki Japanese Seafood Restaurant
96 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, Sydney, NSW
(02) 9428 1007


Taiki on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment